I. WIDOW'S MIGRATION: the history and socio-religious stimulants
1. Forced or Voluntary Migration of the Widows: the Impact and the Consequences
Speakers: Ann Wilder, Lata Murti, Rituparna Bhattacharyya
2. Widows of Kashi: Migration & Resettlement
Speakers: Shome Basu, Mona Verma, Rekha Pande.
3. Judicial Arbitration and Resettlement of Widows
Speaker: Shri Bindeshwar Pathak.
4. Occupation, Finance, Sustenance - Widows and their Movements
Speakers: Prof. Malashri Lal, Meera Khanna.
5. The Practice of Widows' Remarriage and Widows' Inheritance
Speakers: Dr. Jyoti Atwal, Dr. Sharbani Banerjee, Prof. Brian Hatcher.
6. Representation of the Life and Resettlement of the Widows in Films and Documentaries
Speakers: Dr. Saikat Majumdar, Dr. Sukanya Chakrabarti, Kota Neelima.
II. INTER-CASTE AND INTER-COMMUNITY WEDDINGs - The social & personal biases
1.Inter-Caste Marriages: Historical Perspectives
Speakers: Prof. Nasmeem Akhtar, Prof. Harleen Singh, Prof. Priyanka Tripathi.
2. Deconstructing Gender Roles: A Feminist Envisioning of Rights Across Borders.
Speaker: Prof. Nyla Ali Khan.
3. Inter-caste marriages as Represented in Myth and Folklore: Social and Cultural Contexts.
Speakers: Saiswaroopa Iyer, Anuja Chandramouli, Nandini Sengupta.
4. Youthful Engagements Impacting the Emotional and Psychological Rehabilitation of Women: Representing a Way of Being.
Speaker: Prof. Samita Sen.
5. Representation of Inter-caste Marriages in Various Art forms.
Speakers: Joy Sengupta, Somrita Urni Ganguly, Shantanu Ray Chaudhuri.
6. Un-hushed in the Pyre: The Narratives of Sati & Jauhar
Speakers: Prof. Dinesh Bhugra, Dr. Ameeta Singh.
III. CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN: physical and psychological rehabilitation
1. Bodies in Movement - Migration, Sexual Violence and Citizenship
Speakers: Uditi Sen, Priya Deshingkar, Rashmi Luthra.
2. Trigger Warnings and Rape Culture - Navigating and Narrating Accounts of Rape
Speakers: V.Geetha, Ram Devineni.
3. Reporting Sexual Violence - Contemporary Concerns and Issues
Speakers: Priyanka Dubey, Urmi Bhattacheryya, Prof. Meenakshi Gigi Durham
4. Marital Rape - Ground Reality, Public Policy and The Way Forward
Speaker: Saumya Uma, Jill Hasday, Mythreyee Ramesh
5. Rapes and Acid Attacks - Fact and Fiction in Literature
Speakers: Damyanti Biswas, Tara Kaushal, Prof. Frances Ferguson.
6. Languages and Cultures of Sexual Violence- Possible Pathways of Research in South Asia
Speakers: Divya Srinivasan, Nayanika Mookherjee, Jennifer Solotaroff
IV. MEN FOR WOMEN
1. Popular Media for Behavioural Change: Expanding the Cultural Discourse.
Speakers: Mohammad Naciri, Tuhin A. Sinha, Azazul Haque.
2. Gender Equality and Academic Influencers: Role of the System and Self Consciousness.
Speakers: Dr. Sourav Banerjee, Dr. Dev Nath Pathak, Dr. Protim Sharma.
Kindle book on MIGRATION, DISPLACEMENT, RESETTLEMENT OF WOMEN: here (only India link, available across locations via amazon)